Ryde Marina is now part of Ryde Town Council.
- Welcomes new berth holders.
- Visitor rates starting from £10.
- New Marina Office.
- 5 year redevelopment plan.
- Increased staffing and security levels.
We endeavour to provide and maintain a quality service to all existing, new and visiting berth holders to Ryde Marina.
Live webcam footage of Ryde Marina
Notice to Mariners
Please see below a list of Local Notices to Mariners, which are reviewed / updated annually and remain relevant and in force throughout the year.
Ryde Marina update 11/10/2022
- Approval for relocation of channel buoys received, awaiting new markers to begin moving channel.
- CCTV installed.
- Installation of the new decking has started. Berth holders boats will be moved whist this is taking place and then returned to previous location.( Any questions please call the Marina office)
- Quote for electric pylons received and to be approved for purchase.
- Dinghy park now clear of all unclaimed items and fees due for any items currently stored.
- Vectis security patrols increased and foot inspections of all pontoons out of hours.
- Berth holder stickers to display on boat available from Marina office- Displaying your berth location and that berthing fees are paid for 22/23.
- Ryde Marina improvements and future plans document uploaded to the website
- See image below for current approach directions;
Boats for sale
Ryde Marina currently has two boats that have come to the end of their TORT notices. These ended on Tuesday 6 September.
Hurley 22 foot in length, 7 foot wide, 1M draft . Roller reefing and full set of sails Sold as seen
Small motor sailor 20 foot in length, 7 foot wide, 1.2M draft Roller reefing and full set of sails . Sold as seen
More information is available from Ryde Marina via email on email@example.com
- For enquires please contact:
- Email – Rydemarina@rydetowncouncil.gov.uk
- Phone – 01983 613879 / 07746785301