Ryde Marina is now part of Ryde Town Council.
- Welcomes new berth holders.
- Visitor rates starting from £10.
- New Marina Office.
- 5 year redevelopment plan.
- Increased staffing and security levels.
We endeavour to provide and maintain a quality service to all existing, new and visiting berth holders to Ryde Marina.
Live webcam footage of Ryde Marina
Notice to Mariners
Please see below a list of Local Notices to Mariners, which are reviewed / updated annually and remain relevant and in force throughout the year.
Timeline of events at Ryde Marina
- Week commencing 09.05.22
- Contractors for sand clearance appointed and date set for work to commence.
- Marina office outside webcam/CCTV installed.
- New flag poles and flags delivered.
- Rescue and water safety training taking place Saturday and Sunday for Beachfront and Marina staff.
- Week commencing 16.05.22
- New flag poles and flags installed.
- Marina operative course commences for all Marina staff.
- For enquires please contact:
- Email – Rydemarina@rydetowncouncil.gov.uk
- Phone – 01983 613879 / 07746785301