Ryde Marina is now part of Ryde Town Council.
- Welcomes new berth holders.
- Visitor rates starting from £10.
- New Marina Office.
- 5 year redevelopment plan.
- Increased staffing and security levels.
We endeavour to provide and maintain a quality service to all existing, new and visiting berth holders to Ryde Marina.
Live webcam footage of Ryde Marina
Notice to Mariners
Please see below a list of Local Notices to Mariners, which are reviewed / updated annually and remain relevant and in force throughout the year.
Ryde Marina update 27/07/2022
- Application for the relocation of channel markers submitted to Trinity House, we are just awaiting approval.
- CCTV to be installed week commencing 08.08.22
- Vectis security patrols increased and foot inspections of all pontoons out of hours.
- Berth holder stickers to display on boat available from Marina office- Displaying your berth location and that berthing fees are paid for 22/23.
- Ryde Marina improvements and future plans document uploaded to the website
- See image below for current approach directions;
- For enquires please contact:
- Email – Rydemarina@rydetowncouncil.gov.uk
- Phone – 01983 613879 / 07746785301