Ryde skate park is currently CLOSED due to essential safety works.
Ryde Town Council have approved the budget and appointed a contractor for the repairs. We are waiting on a start date, and as soon as we have this, we will keep you posted. We aim to get the skatepark open as soon as possible.
Ryde skatepark is situated on the seafront behind Ryde Pavilion and is open daily. Our Facebook page has updates on change of opening times throughout the year.
The Town Council have been responsible for running the skatepark since 2010. The skatepark undergoes daily safety inspections and is inspected once a year by ROSPA.
All users are reminded;
- All persons using this facility do so at their own risk.
- Helmet must be worn at all times.
- It is strongly recommended that appropriate clothing, safety equipment and other protective clothing is to be worn at all times.
- Children under eight should be accompanied by an adult.
- No balls games.
- No animals.
- No motorised vehicles.
- No glass bottles.
- No alcohol or drugs are to be brought into, or consumed, in the skate park.
- No smoking
- No swearing or antisocial behaviour will be tolerated.
- Care should be taken in bad weather such as rain or frost.
- In the case of damage, the ramps and obstacles should not be used.
- This facility must be used for its intended use only.
If you have any safety concerns regarding the skatepark please call 01983 811105 during office hours. Out of hours please phone Vectis Security on 01983 533582.